Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodness, I can't believe.....

.....how fast the time is going by! I haven't posted in over a week, so I figured I'd better pop in with a card or the few followers I have might give up on me. The card I have today uses Autumn Abundance from Papertreyink. I love the set, but was kind of surprised how small the images are. It is kind of challenging to color it in. My wonderful and generous SIL gave me this set (among many others) and I made this card for her as a Thank You . Image was colored in using Prismas and Gamsol and I added some polka dots to the pitcher with a white gel pen. Patterned paper is also from Papertreyink. And I added some dew drops from the Robin's Nest. Sorry for the crummy picture- I just have a very cheap camera and sometimes the pics don't turn out very good.
Well, I better run and get ready for work. Hope you enjoy today's card!
Anette

2 comments:

  1. This card is totally beautiful. I love the way you did the bow on it. You have a great way with bows and embellishments, and coloring, and layouts, and every little detail on your cards! It's a keeper and you are inspiring!! Thanks for posting again. Can't wait for the next one.
    5 followers and counting!
    P.S. I don't think the picture is crummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner! You have the best sis-in-law ever! This card is beautiful....AGAIN! I love your coloring skills and of course, Ms. Ribbon, the bow is gorgeous! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete